View Single Post
Old
06-27-2013, 05:27 AM
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen View Post
Glad to hear that you don't consider yourself smart.

Torts had to be replaced because he had been here long enough without enough success. Apply that same formula to Teflon Glen and your argument becomes ludicrous and its your belief that GMs should be kept forever, no matter their miserable failings.

GMs are far more important to the team than coaches. Anyone who does not get this is missing the big picture.

I'm not the one who thinks finishing top-3 in postseason all star voting doesnt make a guy top-3 at his position (twice no less). But nice how you avoided that part after I mentioned it.

You must be one of those "Ovechkin isnt the MVP of the league even though he won the Hart" type of fans.

And where did I say Sather should stay "forever"?

What do you want Sather to do? Trade for Toews? Crosby? Toews and Crosby? Trade Stepan and Kreider for Keith?

Again, the Sather bashing is based on the fact that the team hasnt reached the SCF. But let's ignore the fact that 75pct of the roster is under 28.

So let's try again:

1) If Sather goes, who replaces him?

2) What roster moves must Sather make to turn the Rangers into Cup contenders (which they were 12 months ago)?

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote