View Single Post
Old
10-18-2006, 10:09 PM
Stan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk Muller View Post
True, priorities change, but when your top 3 priorities are money, money and money, that doesn't change anything. What I'm saying is that Sakic is more about money than team loyalty or winning. There is direct proof of that. Maybe some people want to be blind and say it's not true and that he never signed with the Rangers, but that's not my problem. I have no doubt he will have re-sign with Colorado.
Ummm....I met Sakic at a function where he was VOLUNTEERING his time to sick kids. I think picking one instance ten years ago when he was relatively new to an area (and even then, knowing the offer would be matched) and basing your entire opinion of the guy is a little immature. When I met him he was doing a good thing.....so does that mean he's always doing great things for other people. C'mon...he's human. He did what was best for him at the time and his family at the time. I can pretty much gaurantee the best thing for his family right now is staying put.....and I'd be willing to bet that's what he does. Lose the jealousy

Stan is offline   Reply With Quote