View Single Post
10-18-2006, 11:30 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 164
vCash: 500
Rarely used shot, I believe

English is not my native language, so excuse me if the following is not clear.

Sometimes we see players using a slapshot that gives a special to the puck. Instead of going in linear way to the goalie, the puck initially goes linearly, but dramatically drops height extremely fast. Now, supposing you know what I'm talking about, do you think it can be done with a ball? The ball is too light, I guess. Otherwise, is there any other way to give other special effects to the ball? Thanks in advance for your help.

Hockeylover is offline   Reply With Quote