Old
10-18-2006, 10:55 PM
LesHabsRock

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malakhov View Post
There's two way to see tonight's game.

1: We lost

2. We played the Flames yesterday, 60 minutes of end to end action, the team took the plane and flew to Chicago and they played with effort for 60 minutes and lost.

I will be chosing #2 here. I've yet to see this team not play a full 60 minutes this season and this is quite encouraging, quite refreshing actually since this was a huge problem in the last few seasons.

So, hats off to our boys who played with effort tonight even though they lost

I didn't see the game as I played hockey myself tonight...I saw the shots on goal and we did outshoot them like 29-23. Was Khabibulin on his game? Or were our Habs just not finishing plays?

I feared this would happen, although no one can be sure, but losing 2-1 and outshooting your opponent after a game like last night vs Calgary has to take it's toll. We're not getting killed out there, however. We've been in every game thus far and I find that no matter who we play we won't get killed.

Chicago isn't a bottom feeder this year and people have to understand that. I saw the highlight of the Havlat goal...He's a game breaker and he walked right through everyone.

We'll beat the Avs on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

LesHabsRock is offline   Reply With Quote