View Single Post
Old
06-27-2013, 07:31 PM
RabidBadger

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbah4 View Post
Thanks for the warm welcome Bucky I was kinda shocked how well PSU did last year. Even managed to split with your Mighty Badgers in Madison. Is there any place on this site that breaks down players/prospects by conference?
The win in Madtown had to be considered their signature win, for sure. that should up the intensity for next year's meetings. I think PSU surprised everyone and I hope they continue to expand on their success.

P.S. I don't know of a propects by conference thread, but if you go to College Hockey News and look through team rosters it tells you who drafted them and what round off to the side.

I actually don't dislike OSU, OC. I went to quite a few of their games back in the Tom Aske (played a short time for anaheim) days as I went to college in Columbus. I also saw the Umberger/Kesler led team play in the CCHA playoffs. It's hard to pass up an opportunity to slag OSU, though. Especially with the recent OZ (former Bucky asst., Mark Oszieki who was head coach for the Bux last year, for those of you not familiar with The Badgers) connection. I hope they regroup and make the conference strong from top to bottom. they have showed signs of promise lately but haven't been able to maintain any momentum.

Last edited by RabidBadger: 06-27-2013 at 09:28 PM.
RabidBadger is offline   Reply With Quote