View Single Post
Old
10-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Ti-girl

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ti-girl Send a message via Yahoo to Ti-girl
I play on two women's teams and a co-ed team here.

After a playoff game (that we lost by the way) a few of us were walking out of the rink and five or six of their larger players were sitting out by their cars and started calling us on.

Being me I just started laughing. Then one of their girls goes "You better run #14" to which I replied "Why, its not like you're going to catch me."

By this point the rest of my teammates had made their way to their cars (they're all smaller than me and most of them are beginner or have only played for a year).

I walked over to my truck and threw my stuff in the back. Their HUGE defenseman (I swear she's bigger than most of the men I play with) started beaking me off and was threatening to smash the window of my truck. Since I am the team Captain I had the roster list that has everyone's name, numbers and contact information. I just waved it at her while I was doing the one finger salute.

To make things even better we played them for the first time last week (winter season instead of summer). We were on the penalty kill and I stole the puck from her when she was playing the point and went in and scored short handed. She was PISSED and two handed me across the wrist that she broke during the summer (yes, Im playing rec hockey on my broken wrist). I have a soft cast on it so it didn't really do anything other than make her look like a psycho. She got 2 minutes for slashing and a game misconduct and is getting taken to the disciplinary board.

Ah, it was a good time.

Ti-girl is offline   Reply With Quote