View Single Post
Old
06-27-2013, 10:15 PM
Baby Punisher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puckrush View Post
What nonsense is this?

Graves does a lot and serves a purpose. Unlike Messier, Graves actually is an excellent judge of talent and has been working his way up from the bottom. He is part of the ownership group of the Oshawa Generals of the OHL.

http://oshawagenerals.com/page/adam-graves

Leetch? He doesn't even have a position within the organization. He works as a part time analyst on MSG and his insights are far better then anyone else on the MSG staff.

Richter has what, an administration job? He actually went back to college to finish his degree after he retired. He also works hard.

Beukeboom is coaching at lower levels. He, too, is working his way up the right way.

Richter is heavily envloved in some enviormental project. My cousin's husband & his partner are doing some type of deal with him. I don't have many details. I just found all this out last night when she called to ask me to send her a picture of my Richter tatoo so they could show it to hime when they meet with him next week.

I was like, he has seen it already I tried to get him to autograph it at an open practice at Rye playland. He was horrified & ran away.

Baby Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote