View Single Post
Old
06-28-2013, 01:10 PM
Bardof425*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Depends on the circumstances, but I'm leaning towards Clarkson. Would change if Callahan returns to 10-11 form.
wow. Cally is far superior in every aspect of the game AINEC. Clarkson has played with much better linemates and their production is similar. But Cally has a big IQ and Clarkson is clueless except when he has the puck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA16 View Post
The bolded is very important...
No it's not. Shots do not mean scoring chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
It may come as a shock to you, but not only me and -31- put value in this. Shocking, I know.
It's idiotic. Taking 30 shots from the side boards against a defense that forces you to the outside doesn't mean you are controlling play or more likely to win. It's just an incomplete metric which should get very little attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Also the current head coach of the Rangers, so get ready for a maddening 5 years, Bard.
And you know how important it is to him how? And if you are right, it will be frustrating to see shots flying from every angle and plays not getting made; you are certainly correct in that regard.

Last edited by JeffMangum: 06-28-2013 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Use the multi-quote button, it isn't difficult.