Old
06-28-2013, 01:46 PM
TheDaysOf 04
Drej

vCash: 500
http://tbo.com/article/20130628/ARTICLE/130629398/1131

Stamkos:
Quote:
"For me, Vinny has been a guy, him and Marty (St. Louis), since Day One, since I first got to the team, I've been able to look up to. Those are the veteran guys that took me under their wings and showed me the ropes, not only with what they have done with me but, Vinny in particular, the legacy he has with this organization. From a hockey standpoint and a community standpoint, it was a tough day for Tampa. It's probably not going to hit us until we get to training camp and Vinny is not there with us. You are used to not seeing each other that much over the summer, but when all the guys get together, that's when it's going to really hit us."
Marty:
Quote:
"The locker room, the back of the bus, the back of the plane, everything, the dinners. On the ice, obviously. But we spent a lot more time off the ice than we actually did on the ice. It's going to be hard to picture him on another team. But it's a game. I knew it was a possibility, but when it actually is official, it's weird to think of him on another team."