View Single Post
06-28-2013, 07:02 PM
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Moosetache Send a message via Yahoo to Moosetache
Originally Posted by visor wearing goon View Post
I think it's more likely whoever we draft at 5 moves to wing before Eric or Jordan do. It's usually easier for a player to move to wing when they are young than to do it when they are older. Of course this isn't true for all players, but I won't be surprised to see whoever we pick move to wing first.
This is why you draft Nichushkin if he is available. To play the wing.

I also read an interview today of Rutherford, and reading between the lines it sounds like he is considering trading the pick for a top 4 D. If he does that I will be looking for another team.

In his interview he stated that we had "plenty of scoring depth" and we "dont need to be looking for scoring". Holy moly, I just dont know what to say to that statement. He acts like he is Ray Shero.

So, JR, what you are saying is that you would either trade the pick for an overpriced top 4 D and give up an entry level stud forward, or draft a player who is "solid in all zones" and "has good hockey sense". My god if I hear that type of stuff anymore I am going to throw up.

(Then trade Skinner for that top 4 D you are looking for)

He will only be able to play til he is 23 anyway bc he dipsy doodles all over the place with his head down. Take whatever you can get for him now.

Moosetache is offline   Reply With Quote