View Single Post
Old
10-19-2006, 09:22 PM
2x4*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
oops, my bad. Didnt pick up on that. Sorry, dude.

Briere,

It would be a riot. Its great to be able to meet up with felllow BB members on ice. Who did you play for that you played against the Wings? Regals? They had a solid organization from top to bottom but the last year or so has seen a big decline. They are the oldest youth hockey organization in the US. I always felt that the Wings relied on their draw to bring better players to make up for the lack of depth in their Coaching staff. They started with very good players and ended the season with very good players. verry little development which is sad to see. With the Hawks they start with average players, many coming first year out of house for Tier II, and Coach them into very good players by season end, only to see them go to another association in search of the win column. The Hamburg organization has been a great time for us.

Drop me an email at gatekeepermd@yahoo.com and we can fig out a skate and shoot that works. Pepsi, Holiday, leisure or Nike(hamburg) I am on third shift now ...My youngest son also loves to meet BBers. Would prob be the both of us. Leisure, hamburg and Holiday let Alex do the adult skate and shoots. I dont know about Pepsi though. If you have done the local Skate and shoots you might have already faced me. Goalie wearing Brodeur Heatons and Normally a Hasek Olympic Or NHL jersey.

Pepsi lets any age attend. The sessions are an hour and 20 minutes, sometimes longer. If you go there early in the morning at the 9am skate, and there isnt anyone on after you can be on forever. I was on the ice for over 2 hours yesterday.

As for who I played for when I played the wings, I was playing with Amherst.

2x4* is offline   Reply With Quote