View Single Post
06-29-2013, 11:02 AM
Mod Supervisor
TMI's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 46,303
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by 29dryden29 View Post
His cheques would go into a US acct I would assume and thus only his salary from the HABS would be taxable.
If Canadian tax law is like US tax law it wouldn't matter. The money would be earned in the US, not in Canada.

However, I highly doubt Canadian tax law is like US tax law.

TMI is offline   Reply With Quote