View Single Post
06-29-2013, 08:42 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Kevin27NYI View Post
As far as Nino, he played on the 4th line as a rookie. With Marty 'one goal in his Islander career' Reasoner and Jay 'I can't believe he isn't retired' Pandolfo. He gets a pass on that season for me.

The problem came after he didn't get an invite to training camp after a strong AHL start that had us saying, damn right, that's getting back on the saddle and requested a trade (blamed on his agent) and finished the year pretty bad. I don't want him and Isles don't need a prima donna around. I think this is what you classify as a change of scenery player. Realizes his mistakes but bridges were burned. Still has great talent and is a physical specimen. Like a moose.

And yes, with 5 years of high picks our prospect pool is strong so picks, prospects and Nino are our chips.
I am not familiar with your prospect pool besides Nino, Strome, and Reinhart. Obviously Strome and Reinhart are not available for Miller. What would you be willing to add to Nino in a trade for Miller? 2013 picks work also!

I came wondering what the price is for Myers.
Most people around here will tell you he's only available straight up for a young, proven 1C, an elite center prospect, or in a package to draft one (i.e. for the 1st overall, MacKinnon). Even then a lot of people would prefer just keeping him. So uh, the price is very high. Sorry.