View Single Post
Old
06-29-2013, 08:43 PM
Kershaw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara Underhill View Post
Which is true, but that doesn't mean people can't support him. I hope he regains form for the team's sake, I don't want him dead or anything. Definitely wouldn't mind him bought out at some point though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB v2 0 View Post
I agree with that he was a complete and utter disaster.

Who knows the reason, though? I wouldn't say he lacked effort...he just looked gassed and incapable of keeping up with the play. Looked like his legs were gone. Hopefully it was simply from lack of conditioning due to the lockout and him being involved and meetings, and he works his ass off and comes back to the team in top shape. I don't think it'd be farfetched. Not expecting him to be much better than he was even in 11-12, but I do think he'll improve after last year; he really doesn't have anywhere to go but up.

I'm not going to go into the season hoping Richards fails...that would be moronic. Even if I don't like him as a player, I still want him to succeed.
Fair enough. I'm not cheering against Richards individually, but he has a lot of work to do before he earns support back from Rangers fans IMO. A lot of it has to do with Glen Sather, but that may have been the worst top dollar spent besides Bryzgalov and DP. The fault lies within the player too.