Old
06-29-2013, 08:46 PM
Rob Paxon
Z E M G U S

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rob Paxon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin27NYI View Post
Thanks for the responses on Myers, unless Regier is selling for less, then that's a no. I wouldn't even trade Strome for him, but that's because that's going to be JT's buddy in a year. He needs a high end player to play with and they are a match. A Kane to his Toews, so to speak.

As far as Nino for Miller, I wouldn't pull that trigger due to Millers expiring contract. Ideal scenario would be trading down from 15 to 18-23 and getting a second rounder, and flipping that first round pick for Miller.

Isles don't have a second rounder due to the Visnovsky trade so dealing the first at 15 for him hurts a little bit value wise and asset wise.
I'd be happy with a pick 18th-23rd for Miller at this point. There's a chance we could move up from that pick or 16 if we like a player on the board, or we could just stay at those spots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsujimoto74 View Post
I'd rather just see him sent to the minors. He'd be a very useful offensive weapon in the AHL, I think.
Take the pick, sign a vet for Rochester. Assets never hurt, you never know when one is the difference between being able to move up to get a guy you like or not, e.g. moving up in the 2nd or the 3rd.