View Single Post
Old
06-29-2013, 09:57 PM
Captain Saku

vCash: 500
Again very entertaining game at Saputo Stadium. I can't even remember the last time I witnessed a loss since last year. We still played a great game offensively, but the defense was just off today. I noticed Camara left his position to advance forward too many times, and with both Nesta and Ferrari lack of speed it was very hard for them to follow the pace.

Paponi was incredible tonight, so was Di Vaio. IMO Schalli shouldn't have subbed Paponi out in the last 5 minutes, I knew we were going to try long balls forward and this is where Paponi plays best. We also made a big mistake by pushing too high with a 3-3 draw. It wasn't a bad result, the last Colorado goal should have just not happened if we were just a bit smarter. I like Smith a lot with his limited time, I knew he was a speedster but I was pleasantly surprised with his skills. I thought He should've taken the corners instead of Felipe.

One big negative point though, Pisanu, he was just terrible today. He's in a very bad physical shape. If he doesn't improve he shouldn't get re-signed.

My friends who came with me for the first time had a blast. They thought the crowd in general and the ultras more particularly were incredible. Great crowd today.