View Single Post
Old
06-29-2013, 10:16 PM
ChiGuySez
#Team GammaRayBurst

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenToddIves View Post
I recently published a two round mock draft at thehockeywriters: http://thehockeywriters.com/ives-moc...hl-mock-draft/

I had the Blackhawks taking JT Compher 30th overall in the first round and was wondering what the Hawks' faithful thought of this.
Dont like your picks at 28-30 TBH but its the end of the first round so its anyones guess. I do like the stuff at THW.

Compher is a distinct possibility but hometown means little for the first round especially at 30. The Hawks dont need wingers and wingers are a dime a dozen. Comphers f/o was pedestrian. Around 50% at invitational tournaments. If he had killer f/o numbers and was a lock for C, then my opinion would probably change but I see him playing wing and the Hawks do not need wingers at the moment.

Im hoping the Hawks go D and my pick is Madison Bowery. Other dmen in play are Santini, McCoshen and Theodore but Id rather see the Hawks pick a RD. Hagg is an outside possibility if he drops but I think Id rather the others listed before Hagg even if he drops. Fact is whomever the Hawks select as a dman, they need to be able to skate well.

I think the board here is split between Compher, Bowery, Santini and Theodore.

ChiGuySez is offline   Reply With Quote