View Single Post
Old
06-29-2013, 11:42 PM
Joey Bones
SO FRAT DUDE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TullyNYR View Post
I've seen Santini play and I'm pretty sure somebody on this board is related to him. He's a really solid prospect. He's been committed to BC since he was 14 I think.
Yep he'll be going to BC in the fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -31- View Post
Nothing good happens when the Rangers draft Ranger fans.
Umm...... Callahan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt4776 View Post
I know Santini personally. Great guy.

That being said, have no interest in him on our team. Is pretty redundant. Much like Skjei. Good skater, very sound defensive d-man, with little to no offense. Great player, not a good fit for us with our current d-men and prospects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I live a town over from Mahopac. Saw Santini frequently at high school hockey games. Always looked miles ahead of most of the players on the ice. Haven't seen him in a while due to graduating so I can't really say how he looks these days
Matt4776 & JohnC...
I've played against Steve and let me tell you this. He is a strong mother******!!!! He is really hard to go one-on-one with let alone being a really good defensive d-man. Really hard. With that said, Matt you basically put it the best. Even though he is a good guy to be around, I wouldn't want him on the team knowing that we have Skjei. But if we didn't have Skjei, I'd be more than happy with Steve with NYR.

Also with all this Steve talk, I'd like to be the one and put out a big Congratulations to Steve and his family. I sure god hope he makes it in the first round and has a great future with whoever picks him up. He deserves it.