View Single Post
Old
06-30-2013, 04:21 AM
Janerixon

vCash: 500
1) Anyone who has been on this board for awhile knows Dagoon has sources, he broke the Kovy trade where people bashed him and in the end he was nails. I could have sworn he also broke Rupp being traded to the Wild most recently, but he has certainly been right in the past.

2) My friend's sister is married to Rob Scuderi, they are all Islander fans and when Scuderi was a free agent he was contacted by the Rangers and his family was pushing him not to come to Rangers. I wonder if that would be the case again or if he is interested in being closer to home. He is very friendly with Brian Boyle, when Scuderi had his Stanley Cup party Boyle was in a lot of the pictures... not touching the cup of course. Friends could be a factor in coming to NYR and back home.

3) Like many others here I am not on board with trading Staal, he would have made a huge difference in the playoffs had he been healthy and I doubt he is moved unless it is a deal too good to pass up. His value is an all time low, and before he had concussion problems his stats backed up he was the #1 shutdown defenseman in the game during 2010-2011 season, you don't trade that player to open up cap space. Sadly I see Del Zotto being moved first, we will see.

Janerixon is offline   Reply With Quote