View Single Post
Old
06-30-2013, 03:51 PM
RobinDIF
Size doesn't matter!

vCash: 500
He can play RW, C and LW. Has jumped between them all this season. The speed and hands are obvious. But what I love about him. Is that he doesn't play like a juniorkid. Not full speed all the time. He is smart enough to know when to slow the play down, and when to speed it up. And that is very rare at that age. He dictactes the tempo of the game when he is on the ice.

He has been a key on the penalty kill on Djurgården too, just because of his smartness. Some say he lacks strength... Well, he doesn't play physical. But he is very hard to knock over. He has terrific balance and in the corners he wins most battles because of that.

I was quite disappointed during the WJC when the swedish coach decided to use him in a defensive role, cause Sweden didn't really have anyone who could take that role. It didnt show his offence enough and it could have hurt him in the draft. Eventually they started to use him in the Holmström-role on the PP. But he should really be the guy who holds the puck.

If you wonder about his 1 goal season in the juniors during 11/12. Well, he didn't drive the net enough, he played the outside all the time. He realised it had to change and he scored 14 goals amongst men the following year.

Edit:
Again: 24:30 into this podcast. I emailed Craig Button about him.
http://iphone.tsn.ca/tsnpodcasts/Dra...ixdown%201.mp3

RobinDIF is offline   Reply With Quote