View Single Post
Old
10-21-2006, 04:38 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

vCash: 500
Chipchura or Price.

Both come from my part of the country, and will both be key contributors in the NHL IMO. Chipchura reminds me of Chris Higgins a little, in terms of his leadership. I think in the end, Higgins will be a more skillful player with greater offensive upside, however both players possess the future captain tag, which is often valued. I would be very comfortable if we can have both players in our lineup years from now.

I'm personally pulling for Carey Price, because there are certainly a lot of doubters, who question whether we should have taken Bourdon, Kopitar or Brule. What I've seen of Price in the past is that he seems a lot more mature for his age, and seems quite composed. I'm really lookng forward to seeing whether he can crack the Canadian lineup for the World Juniors, because that will be an incredible platform for a future Montreal Canadiens netminder.

I had a chance to meet both players last summer, and both were outstanding guys to just talk with. That's another reason I'll pull very hard for them to make it big.

Tricolore#20 is offline   Reply With Quote