View Single Post
06-30-2013, 11:40 PM
Roo Mad Bro
U havin a giggle m8?
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by SchennSational1022 View Post
Calling Ghost a high risk is pretty ridiculous..dont see much of a risk in him at all. I think you are selling his best case scenario a little short too. Think more along the lines of Duncan Keith, thats a perfect comaparable if everything goes right for him.
He carries quite a bit of risk IMO. He gambles a lot, and will never be a stud in the dzone. I'm a big fan, though.
Originally Posted by Haute Couturier View Post
Thanks for sharing. It's nice to read an in-depth scouting report that goes through the strengths and weaknesses. I think they will be the guide I go with next year.
No problem. Here are two other pieces about him from his write up:

"Morin has come a long way since last year, more mean and more confident with the puck. Still does have occasional brain cramps that make you scratch your head but his upside is as high as any defenseman from the QMJHL. It's rare to see a 6'7" defenseman as mobile as this kid" -Jerome Berube

"I saw him early in the season and he had some shifts where he flashed smart play and skill. The problem was the other half of his shifts where brain cramps led to very poor play. I was impressed with him on big ice in Russia. He still had some weak plays on the puck and had made some poor puck decisions but I saw an improved player. If that upward trend continues he will be a valuable prospect" -Mark Edwards

Roo Mad Bro is offline   Reply With Quote