View Single Post
07-01-2013, 02:18 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
How would you compare him to other projected bottom 6 centers in our system like Vail or Bournival?
I think he is more of a long shot than those two. I also think he has eventually more offensive potential than Bournival has. Vail being the player with the highest potential amongst the three.

I'd say Grégoire is a lot tougher than the two others, even though Bournival and Vail are not softies, Grégoire can really be mean.

I know he's not afraid to drop the gloves, but I'm not quite sure yet if moving on to the pros he'll still be as aggressive physically of if he'll settle down because he won't be able to backup his play. That's probably the only question mark I have as far as his type of game goes, because for the rest, he's a gamer.

As pointed out, he'll have to work on his explosion on skates, but that's not too worrisome. He's definitely the worst of the three in that department though, Bournival being the faster skater.

Grégoire comes from a family of hockey players (his father played in the LNAH for Sherbrooke and his grand-father coached the Faucons de Sherbrooke in the 'Q).

Last edited by QuebecPride: 07-01-2013 at 02:24 AM.
QuebecPride is offline   Reply With Quote