Old
07-01-2013, 09:05 AM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 5792
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrinkFightFlyers View Post
Do they use YouTube? Sure. Why wouldn't they? Is that the ONLY thing they use? If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you.
This sillyness in deflecting with reverse-rhetorical points doesn't help your case.

Quote:
That's fine. But you are not Coatsey or Morganti (and I didn't hear what they had to say so I can't really comment on what they are saying). Again, I don't like the pick either. But I also am not informed enough to call it a bad pick. Especially before the kid ever even has a shot. Will it turn out to be a "bad" pick? It very well may. The guy chosen right behind him may turn out to be an all-star. But also he may not. I don't know, and neither do you. And it isn't because we can't see the future, it's because you don't know who Goulbourne is, nor do you know who any of the other guys are, outside of a tweet from a random hockey blogger or a youtube highlight reel.

Are you going to chime in about who the best up and coming cricket player is because you saw some youtube clips or read a rankings list? Probabyl not.
I hope I'm not Morganti or Coatsey because they're moronic hired guns who play to the crowd who stay stuck in the 70s.

GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote