View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 09:21 AM
IU Hawks fan
They call me IU

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
You're the one saying everything revolves around the tube. And I gave evidence, you can't even get fans to come out after lowering prices. If that's not an indictment on the popularity of the club, I don't know what is.

They're the 3RD WORST TEAM IN BASEBALL! What makes you think people would want to go watch them?

But yeah, let's just blame the fans for not wanting to go watch a bunch of hacks. It's not like we have a Rizzo or Castro to go see and make it worth it. Outside of Sale, there is NOBODY on this club to get excited about. How is that the fans fault?

Quote:
As for the attack on my character (the constant attacks on my character), what in God's name have I ever said that makes you think I give one iota of thought to what others have to say or think about me. Seriously, I want to know because if there was anything, I'd like to get that cleaned up. And if my outlook on that issue bothers you, start looking inward as opposed to outward. Looking outward, at others, for anything, is just going to inhibit your own personal progress...IMO of course.
I'm not attacking your character, relax dude.

I can have good baseball conversation with most of the Cubs fans here, but whenever you get a chance to take a shot at the Sox and the their fans, you take it. No one else here does. That's all I'm saying.

IU Hawks fan is offline   Reply With Quote