View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 09:27 AM
CShuckWangGoAway*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyEddie20 View Post
So a guy who had two full, successful seasons of ECHL/AHL experience that goes back to the ECHL as soon as a job opens up is what you point to as "development?"

Riley Gill never should have appeared in a single game in the SPHL - he's far too good for that league.
"He shouldn't have been in that league." He chose to start there. He likes the league. he also still proves your emergency backup take wrong, whether he was supposed to be in the Southie or not.

What about Ross MacKinnon, Shane Maldora, Brian Hince and Steve Christie? All these guys have been called up the last couple of seasons, and none of them were emergency backups. And these guys are just the ones i named off the top of my head. I could find more if i went looking.

It's obvious you know nothing about this league and tried to sound like you did. That's all fine, but please don't tell our league to go away. it's the only hockey anywhere near me and i enjoy it.

Last edited by slocal: 07-01-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: respond to the post, not the poster.
CShuckWangGoAway* is offline   Reply With Quote