Old
07-01-2013, 12:20 PM
ECL
Very slippery slope

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
The owner and GM deserve pretty much the bulk of criticism due to their inability to help construct contending teams despite a large payroll each season and generally decent drafting pickups. It's the constant roster overhaul garbage the past 7 years that aspire little confidence in this franchise to put out a winning team. The players and coaches are unfortunately dragged into this because of the ineptitude of the teflon GM and owner.
Clearly this is a losing team.

Posts like this are why people just roll their eyes at your posts. We were a couple of games away from making the Cup Finals last year and we lost to the eventual runners-up this year (outperforming a supposedly much better team in the Pens).

Yet this is clearly a losing team.

No one will ever dispute that there are problems with the team. Not a single person. Yet 28 out of 30 teams had problems since they didn't make the Finals. Are they all losing teams? Are they all incapable of winning?

I have some of the most demanding standards of this team of anyoen on here. Yet not even I can bring myself to write the stuff you do about how much you hate everything and everyone on the team. Again, this has been going on for ages and it's about time people bring this up in public.