Old
07-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Hunter Gathers
GREGGT KEEPS NY SAFE

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Hunter Gathers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
They lost to much better teams, which is the point I'm trying to make across . . . This Rangers era team reminds of the Calgary Flames on their last legs before their vets started aging and they shipped off younger roster players in an attempt at 'win now'. Building around wingers, overpaid FA signings and non elite prospect pool is what led to their downfall. I see a lot of similarities between the two teams and of course a lot of that team got a free pass because they were 'one win away from the Stanley Cup'.
lol @ the Devils being a "much better team." I won't disagree that the Bruins are/were better. Even though they beat us, our games were always close and I think a lot of that came down to the style differences between the coaches. Torts system simply didn ot work well against the Bruins.

And LOL @ this team being on its last legs. What "young roster players" have we shipped off? This entire team has been built through the draft and is comprised of young players Are you kidding me with that crap? How can you even post that in a serious manner?

We have two forwards and two goalies over the age of 30. That's it.

Yes. This team is clearly on its last legs. Everyone is going to join AARP tomorrow.