Old
07-01-2013, 02:24 PM
Silence Of The Plams
Zemgod

vCash: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Just look in this thread.
All I see is you picking and choosing arguments that are absurd and misguided, save one or two points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
The Devils were the much better team sans goaltending in the regular season. They had a higher fenclose rating, so it's appropriate that they won the series in 6 games. Simply the better team. The Bruins won because they have better hockey players than the Rangers.

Dubinsky, Anisimov, Erixon to name recent ones. Trading picks for washed up vets like Clowe is another. Just two trades in the past calendar year. No plan

And the team consists of no high-end talent, a large role of depth players playing out of their capabilities.

You do realize that the Flames just in 2009-10 had a core similar to the Rangers? Their best forward was a 32 year old Iginla (similar to Nash), their defense was their focal point as it consisted Phaneuf (24), Bouwmeester (25), Giordano (25) and Regehr (29) similar to McDonagh, Girardi, Staal, MDZ. They were backstopped by a 32 yr old Kipprusoff. I see a similar transition to the Rangers in a couple of years.
Bolded just proves your stigma. You keep saying things like that and all people will see you as is a stat watcher who isn't anything near objective on that alone. I said this before too. And you had no real response for it. What you're doing is here is going out on some flimsy limbs. Howcome the Bruins beat us cause they played better hockey, not because of your beloved and messiah fenclose, but NJ did? There is SO much more to winning and losing games, I suggest you start looking into that more instead of just the computer screen with graphs and characters.