Old
07-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guess What View Post
All I see is you picking and choosing arguments that are absurd and misguided, save one or two points.

Bolded just proves your stigma. You keep saying things like that and all people will see you as is a stat watcher who isn't anything near objective on that alone. I said this before too. And you had no real response for it. What you're doing is here is going out on some flimsy limbs. Howcome the Bruins beat us cause they played better hockey, not because of your beloved and messiah fenclose, but NJ did? There is SO much more to winning and losing games, I suggest you start looking into that more instead of just the computer screen with graphs and characters.
Who gives a crap about Glenn Close? What the hell does she have to do with the game of hockey? She can go drink some FenBro syrup for all I care.