Mact's performance thus far.
View Single Post
07-01-2013, 02:37 PM
Join Date: Jun 2003
Overall, MacT is doing just fine. We need to realize that only 3-4 roster players were traded yesterday at the draft.
- aggressive to make roster moves
- obtained Eakins
- open to the fans thru the media (recognizes the teams needs)
- turned 6 drafts picks into 10
- has not completed a bad trade as an eager, rookie GM (ex. Schneider)
- probably sold the hype (being bold) too much to the fans, set up huge expectations that will be difficult for him to realize
- missed an opportunity to at least obtain one roster player at the draft.
The reaction of some fans has been over the top, the anger towards MacT is unfair and unwarranted. There is no way he can fix the roster in one off-season.
Lets pass judgement at the end of the summer.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by copper_blue