View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Listen, I like a blend of both skill and toughness, most of the guys on this board think I love goons and nothing else so, I run with it but it is just not true. This years team will be very soft, softer than last years team and the main reason for it is because we kept Richards and can not retain or obtain what we are missing.

A very good friend of mine knows the guy that is training Richards this off season..do you know Richards body fat right now...I guess 8%...when in fact it is 17%. If he is hell bent on a rebound why would he let himself go..guy cashed out and the only ******* not willing to come to gripes with it is Sather
That's fine and the justification is there obviously, I have seen Richards' social media posts since coming to NY and all I can think about is how it must be nice to spend a bunch of time in the Hamptons, go to Knicks games with the owners, become a wine connoisseur, and eat **** loads of lobster. That's why he needs to put up close to career numbers this season if I'm gonna buy that he's suddenly interested in hockey again, because he's seemed pretty disinterested if you ask me.

Point is, majority of us appreciate toughness some not as much as the others, and I don't think you just love them goons without putting thought into the fact teams need goals to win game. Obviously, it's tough to know for sure around here because there is so much hyperbole thrown around though. Glad I have a bit of perspective on your posts now.

Barbara Underhill is offline   Reply With Quote