View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 02:21 PM
DudMan28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orr Nightmare View Post
Listen, I like a blend of both skill and toughness, most of the guys on this board think I love goons and nothing else so, I run with it but it is just not true. This years team will be very soft, softer than last years team and the main reason for it is because we kept Richards and can not retain or obtain what we are missing.

A very good friend of mine knows the guy that is training Richards this off season..do you know Richards body fat right now...I guess 8%...when in fact it is 17%. If he is hell bent on a rebound why would he let himself go..guy cashed out and the only ******* not willing to come to gripes with it is Sather
17% body fat isn't letting himself go? Pretty average in fact. I bet most NHL guys are somewhere around 12-18%. 8% is about as low as the body can go while still being healthy. I doubt many NHLers could play at 8% without getting hurt quite a bit. I think he was caught with his pants down last season. Had no faith in there being a season and didnt put in the time during the offseason and never recovered. I think a fresh start with a new coach can be good for him. At this point we need him to be a 3c and I think he can give us 50 points from that position. Is it the 80-90 points we signed him for? No, but its better than nothing.

DudMan28 is online now   Reply With Quote