View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 03:51 PM
S Crumb

vCash: 500
Mac T has been OK (B). I guess he hasn't really messed up yet but he hasn't made next year's team any better either. We are banking only on improvement through development of our young guys at this point. Nurse was the easy pick for me so he hasn't done anything better than Tambo yet except for hiring a new coach. I guess I give him credit for having the stones to do so. Apart from that, I can't grade him because he hasn't done anything exceptional yet and that is not a knock against him. We will have to wait and see. It looks like the Oilers might be going the route of building their entire team through the draft though. No other GMs go this route because there is no way they would keep their jobs throughout the process. We have added to proving that theory. He said he wants to get better now but gives up a better player to get more draft picks. I really don't understand that move. Does he feel the need to fill holes on the farm? I don't know. All we have left for trading chips outside of the so called untouchables are Horcoff and Hemmer so don't expect much in the way of acquiring talent for the bottom 6 unless we dip into the safe deposit box. As I said about Tambo a couple of years ago, let's see what you got Mac T.

S Crumb is offline   Reply With Quote