View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 03:53 PM
orange is better
Mayor of Seeyasville

vCash: 500
I have to say; I'm not a basketball fan. Never really have been. I'll put on a sixers game every now and then if there's nothing else on, but i won't really ever go out of my way to, and most of the time, i get bored with it by the end of the 1st half. That said, I'm a philadelphia sports fan. I think this move was a great move to make for them. Jrue was just not good enough to carry this team to where it needs to be and too good to allow them to tank and get the sort of player that you need to succeed in the NBA. Now the sixers have a young promising big man to build around, another young high draft pick with potential and 2 potential lottery picks next season.

I'll admit it, i don't care; when it comes to the 76ers, I'm completely and totally fair-weather... which means that i haven't cared in quite a while, but if we're able to land this Andrew Wiggins kids next year as well as ANOTHER lottery pick to add to Noel and Carter-Williams, this thing could get very interesting in a few seasons. Pretty cool, maybe the 76ers will actually be relevant again soon.