View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 04:45 PM
strutsboa

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Great. Hoping to see tons of reports from you. As, for me, he is the pick I was more against mostly because of who was still there. I rarely saw any games where I was impressed by him and I preferred other players at that pick for sure. So, he can only surprise me from now on and make me eat some crow. We'll wait from your reports from now on!
I'll do my best, but unfortunately I play sports myself and also are season ticket holder for another team, so I might not be able to watch as much as I would want...

I watch to little hockey from the North American skaters to know if Zykov, Compher, Dauphin, Santini, etc would have been better choices, but it's safe to say that I really like de la Rose.

I also think that if he would have played more on the 1st or 2nd line the points would have come and he would have been a first rounder. Wasn't there some talks a year ago about him possibly going mid 1st round?

The SEL will be tough next year (especially since Leksands is newcomers), so I wouldn't expect any offensive production from him next season. But if he gets the opportunity to play regulary on the 3rd-4th line in SEL and build on his sound 2-way game, it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

If some people are negative about this pick I think de la Rose will surprise quite a few of you!

strutsboa is offline   Reply With Quote