View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 06:35 PM
thebus2288

vCash: 500
Just coming in here to say the same things. RJ was terrible last year and I will go as far to say he was the reason we didn't make the playoffs. Obviously coaches are the ones putting him on the ice, but for gods sake when your out there do something, make a SMART play. He's our highest paid forward after Gaborik and the longest signed. Makes more than both Tyutin and Johnson. The kicker is that when he's on the ice he doesn't make a single CBJ line any better if not WORSE. The contract is going to look/be worse every year from now on. I don't know the role he really plays in the room or how the guys feel about him personally, but 1 thing is for certain. They know when he plays like ****, when he hurts the team. And it happened far to often last year, in all aspects. There are guys on this team that most definitely have some sort of issue with the ice time and favorable line matchups he gets, by feeling they (or somebody else) can help the team more in his spot. JK n JD say they will do anything they can to improve the club. At this point I honestly feel, at a 4.5 cap hit, there's nothing RJ Umberger can do to improve this team by being on the roster next year. You do?? How about 4 more years!?!?!