View Single Post
Old
10-22-2006, 10:38 AM
CrAzYNiNe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by danbrave View Post
Jack Todd asked Theo who of his former teammates he kept in touch with and the only name Josť mentioned was Mike Ribeiro. So maybe there is more to this than we think but I always thought Theo got along with everyone in the room, minus the Theo-Ribeiro-Dagenais clique...
I don't think he got along well with anyone to be perfectly honest. I never met him or spoke to him, but when I see him speak in interviews, always seemed cocky, not in the words he used, but just his demenor. Like did you not hear during the game on CBC, that Liles called Blake to use the #4, like that in my books is a kid with respect and would love to see a player like that in a Habs jersey.

So for me to see you talk to ONE player when you play on a team with the same players for 5-6 years, see them almost everyday, that says TON about how the people were in that locker room.

That being said, I feel the room has become a lot better now, everyone seems to get along with each other, no one is competing with anyone to take there job(that's not a bad thing unless the person whos job you are takin isn't ready to give it up with a fair fight)

Good ridance to Theo, his bad play, his bad attitude, his bottle of propecha(sp?) will not be missed in Montreal

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote