View Single Post
07-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Always right.
vCash: 50
I've never seen him ranked as a top ten pick so I don't don't where you saw it.

His hockey sense isn't one of his best assets and he's under 6'0, so that's two strikes against him for the first round. But I think he would have been a second rounder without the attitude concerns. The bad attitude was definitely there this season. However, I think he learned his lesson. He'll have a new coach in Quebec next season so we'll see how it goes(Philippe Boucher, former NHL defenseman). Roy was going to take him with the Avalanche's next pick so it must not be that bad.

I feel like he undeservedly got way more bricks thrown his way this season compared to his teammate Adam Erne. Erne finished with more points but if you look closer, you understand why. Erne played with Grigorenko in the first part of the season. He got 18 goals and 26 assists (44 points) in 31 games playing with Grigorenko. After Grigs left, he only got 8 goals and 18 assists (26 points) in 36 games without him.

The potential is there but he needs work on his mental and his game. As a comparison, I always thought he looked like a Evander Kane-light on the ice. Duclair himself compared his game to Kane's.

SergeConstantin74 is offline   Reply With Quote