View Single Post
Old
07-01-2013, 11:58 PM
sg12lw

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giroux It View Post
I disagree completely. You put him on a line with players who can't set him up anywhere near as well as G and Jake you expect him to produce? He did miserable even when in the PERFECT situation. And most people on here on putting Coots as our 2C, you really want Gagne in your top 6? I still think your better using somebody on an ELC like McGinn
like i said, imo he was our 3rd best forward at the end of the year, so disagree with that 100%

...and if you really want to point fingers, NO ONE on our team outside of jake could score last year....it was just one of those years where our team just couldnt seem to buy a goal...gagne wasnt alone

also, dont forget, gagne has barely played in the past few years

guys like that dont just forget how to score goals...im not saying he will be a top 6 guy, or a 30 goal scorer or anything, but i am willing to bet that he wont spend the rest of his career as snake bitten as he was at the end of last year

he can play on the 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th line...not a ton of guys that you can say that about....he can be an offensive guy, or a checking line guy..he still has value to a team is my point

sg12lw is offline   Reply With Quote