Old
07-02-2013, 02:43 AM
Guy Flaming
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Guy Flaming Send a message via Skype™ to Guy Flaming
Quote:
Originally Posted by abootzky View Post
The best part of the TEAM's Draft Day coverage? Guy Flaming & company completing the marathon in mostly fine form. It was a far more entertaining Sunday afternoon/evening of radio than the usual endless re-runs of ESPN's A Sporting Life.

The worst part? We get it Guy and sidekick. You don't think the CFL is worthy of your attention. Needless potshots- especially coming from a couple of USHL nerds.
Hey sorry if I gave that impression. I vaguely remember the CFL coming up when someone texted in and asked where I was taken in the CFL draft... I could have ignored it, instead I took it in stride and joked about being a free agent.

I have nothing against the CFL at all but know virtually nothing about it to report on it. I go to an Eskimos game once every 2-3 years, might watch 3 or 4 on TV in a season.

I'd rather be honest about my lack of knowledge on a sport or a specific subject than try to fake it. I appreciate the kind words on our draft coverage though, hard to believe talking non stop for 8.5 hours could be so tiring but I was wiped when we were done. Fun day though.