Old
07-02-2013, 08:34 AM
Bird Law
Daisy's back.

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Bird Law
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Eat Crow View Post
You're twisting my words. I'm sure they did due diligence, I just disagree with how they used it to come to a conclusion on what to do with the matter.

When you make a major organizational decision, you have to look at it from all angles. If a guy you're counting on to step up and play a big role next season didn't play well under a certain coach, you have to consider it. Would Brassard and Arniel let bygones and bygones and hug it out? Or would Arniel sling Brassard's name through the mud during coaches meetings every time he makes a mistake? A lot of questions that can entirely be avoided if they just go with someone else as qualified for the job.
Not twisting anything. Just extrapolating a bit since you were quite vague.

I don't really see what the decision on Richards has anything to do with hiring a coach. I assume that they painstakingly talked about Richards and decided to give it another year (weighing the pros and cons). I assume they will do the same thing with the assistant coaches. I would be very surprised if they don't talk to Brassard about Arniel.

Bird Law is offline   Reply With Quote