View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 10:05 AM
ImGoingNucks
A.K.A VikingNuck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete goegan View Post
I've seen no criticism of Bjokstrand's pick, only curiosity because of lack of info. That is ignorance, of course, but it's curable with additional data about the kid. Those of you who know more about these Nordic players are most welcome on the CBJ HF site, we're a reasonably calm and international bunch!
Take things with a grain of salt on the Scandi boards That's all I can say.

Anywho, I remember seing a couple being dissatisfied with the pick, could'of been on the mainboard though

You guys, need just ask, then youll get answers... There are better peeps out there to answer though, as im half Danish and don't even come from where Oliver does

Have you read through this forum? Im sure there a few videos and links to interviews.. There was one really good one on the TSN draft watch a couple weeks ago, I do believe the link is here.

Also, YT is a bit dry when it comes to Oliver, most things on there are interviews from his time in Denmark. And then you have a bunch of highlight videos from whole games.

Oh and don't worry, at some point your forum will get a few Danish visitors, it'l make a difference from some of the madhouse forums on HF like my own Nucks for instance

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJBrassard16 View Post
Loved our draft, hopefully this is one of many steals in the later rounds!
You guys have Jarmo, he is a legend at drafting imo You guys will be pleasantly suprised with Söberg too

And don't worry, Oliver does not have the same mentality as Starkov

Last edited by ImGoingNucks: 07-02-2013 at 10:24 AM.
ImGoingNucks is offline   Reply With Quote