Thread: Rumor: Tim Thomas
View Single Post
07-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Adam Warlock
vCash: 500
It really depends on the contract for me. If it is a 1 year deal for around 2 mil I think it could be a great signing. I know hes old, but some guys are just freaks and seem to perform at a high level even into their 40s (St Louis, Selanne, Jagr). Lets not forget, at 37 this guy put up the best SV% in history and led his team to a cup. Obviously, we cant expect that here, but the point is he still probably can perform. I think the year off might actually benefit him, especially if the alternative was playing in a condensed season. I also think it would be good for Mason. It doesnt put all the pressure on him but it gives him and opportunity to show he can be the goalie of the future.

I think not signing him based on his political views is ridiculous. The only reason it was an issue is because the media made it an issue. Those in the media with opposing views wrote negatively about it, and those who agreed with his views wanted to hear more from him. If he helps us win a cup, he can snub any politician he wants for all I care.

Adam Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote