View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 12:46 PM
BenchedGuy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbsjerseys View Post
This move is interesting as Spotter may be thinking long term for teskey.. could be a leader next year or year after as OA...hes only taking time away from Rookies if he is playing poor and the rookies are playing well... if Teskey plays well he deserves the time over rookies.. this is a developmental league and Teskey is only a 95..Id be more concerned if we went out and added more D men as we have plenty of mid ranger defenders now..
I meant it more of a trickle down effect and not necessarily a bad thing either...I should have elaborated before, my only concern is when you sign players and not play them. Doesnt always look good from a recruiting point of view and can be seen as poor player management.

I am always glad to upgrade whenever possible, which I think Teskey would be. Just could have waited to sign some of the rookies we did over the beginning of the off-season.

Edit: After checking Teskey's stats and style....not sure if he is going to be an upgrade or another Brandon Fransico???

Last edited by BenchedGuy: 07-02-2013 at 02:04 PM.