Thread: Tickets: Ticket Prices 2013-2014
View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 03:09 PM
twistedwrister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
Does anyone remember in the add-a-seat round if you are locked into your first choice? I.E. if you choose a pair and then a better selection pops up, can you swap out the pair you just added or it's too late?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
When does the add-a-seat round start?
I spoke with my rep yesterday and she said it starts on Monday.

From the email about adding seats:
"We are excited to give you the opportunity to purchase additional seats for your New York Rangers subscription for the 2013-14 season! Listed below is some important information about purchasing additional seats for the upcoming season including your scheduled opportunity to view available seating based on your previous indicated interest.

We are pleased to continue to offer our Virtual Venue tool that will provide you with the ability to view and select the best available seats according to your individual preferences directly from your computer. It will also allow you to access available seating any time after your appointment day and time so you can continue to search for additional seating locations anytime. "

I'm assuming this means you can continually move your seat location as people give up their old seats just like during the upgrade process, but I didn't ask if this were true or not.