View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 04:38 PM
Clown Fiesta
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slipknottin View Post
Yea. That's really what this argument should be saying. Guys like Lucic are much more effective when they AREN'T taking stupid penalties and are playing the game. Shaw is the same way, let him by physical, let him talk, but taking a tripping or hooking penalty or whatever else is in no way a positive play for his team.
Pretty much, but if they take one let them get right back out there. Shaw after taking a penalty, usually went right back out and contributed in a positive way. I have much less issue with those guys actually taking penalties because it's their game as opposed to let's say Toews taking all those penalties against Detroit.

I think part of Dorsett's issues were being on the shelf so long and struggling to keep pace, and a lack of discipline. Needs to work on that, I was very happy with him most games, but in one game he got to me with his stupidity. Not going to write him off though because I like his game otherwise and it shouldn't be too hard for AV to reel him in a little.