View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 10:21 PM
651*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Not sure they'd have 58s, which is what I'd look for if I was going to spend top dollar, but I'll have a look around.

Right now I'm debating about a Meigray "grab bag", but I should probably save if the Wild are releasing new unis and there could be some summer sales.

I must have at least somewhere between 150-200 and higher I'd think....though I lost a few to an ex because I didn't feel like driving 110 miles to get them.

Most I can't wear, but will keep anyway. I'm a sports nut in too many sports to count, so that's what I spend most of my money on.
Check River City Sports clearance. I know someone told me how they got a Whalers CCM "Center Ice" authentic for still reasonable prices. My dad (apparently) said that back in the day on clearance NY Isles "Fisherman" and Whalers jerseys on clearance for $40 a pop back around late 90s.

There also might be another place in Canada (like Dick's size market) to get cheap (er) jerseys on clearance. Not sure about that place but have to ask my friend