View Single Post
Old
07-03-2013, 12:25 AM
PyrettaBlaze

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by calder candidate View Post
I don't really care that we traded Kristo... but the return seem horrible I don't care how great Thomas is he not good enough to be in how top 6 and because of is size doesn't really seem like he will have a long carrer as a bottom 6 guy... This isn't good asset management... What could we get for Thomas if we try to flip up to a other team my guess is less than we got of gotten for Kristo.

It doesn't matther how much of a head case or how bad you want to move him you need to squeeze everything you can possibly can out of that player, if you don't think he will help on the ice or doesn't fix in your plan you need get something that will help your team or fix your plan.

Nothing indicate that Thomas is really a upgade over any one in are deep chart and doesn't really bring anything different... I rather have a draft pick or someone like Pavel Buchnevich or Anthony Duclair which might not be any better then Thomas but has the potentiel to be more...

Looking at are trade history we clearly have probleme getting appropriate return for our asset, we always seem to sell low and buy high...

Beside the Cole trade I don't remember getting a really good return in a trade since Roy was traded and even then we manged to piss away that 3 round pick...
Holy hell...