View Single Post
Old
07-02-2013, 11:42 PM
Pez68

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSSLYNX View Post
True. You dont see it.

5 on 5 goals for has been a force for Philly. Last 3 years including this one btw: 19, 2 and 6. Thats top tier my friend.

5 on 5 goals against: 13, 12 and 23: 2nd tier. Could be better but "train wreck" looks fishy.

Got to try again but a little harder.
How am I not seeing it? I was referring to last season, as that's the most obvious comparison to make, as it's the closest team to what they currently have...

They were a train wreck 5 on 5? True. 83 goals for(19th) 96 goals against(23rd). Getting outscored 5 on 5 is never a good thing.

They were terrible in their defensive zone? True. 96 goals against at even strength(23rd).

Their PK was good, but when you are shorthanded more than any other team in the NHL, it better be.

Basically you just threw out stats that prove my post to be true, and said I don't see it?

I mean, you use stats from the last three years, why? Yeah, comparing the team that had Carter, Richards, Pronger, Leino, JVR, Carle, and Briere on it makes sense when talking about the 2013-2014 Flyers who will have none of them? And I don't see it?

Pez68 is offline   Reply With Quote